The Department of Industrial and Material Science is cordially inviting applicants to join International Postdoctoral in Engineering Materials at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The motive of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral for the session 2021/2022.
Great offer for international students to get financial support for postdoctoral study in Sweden
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology of Chalmers is well known for offering an efficient innovation climate and has 13 departments. It is home to eight Areas of Advance and six national centres of excellence in key areas such as materials, mathematical modelling, environmental science and protection for vehicles.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers offers students opportunities, including English language courses and Foundation courses. Their two-year position on mechanical properties of AM materials gives you the possibility to work in a dynamic and fast-developing research field of great interest.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Industrial and Material Science
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree program in Engineering Materials
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant must have a doctoral degree in the mechanical properties of engineering metals.
- Experience of research on mechanical properties of metals, including plasticity, fracture and fatigue at room and elevated temperatures. -Expertise in mechanical testing and analysis of test data.
- Expertise in the finite element method and material modelling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to the successful candidates for postdoctoral study.