With the collaboration of numerous development and implementing partners, the Christian Health Association of Malawi is offering the funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for domestic applicants who want to apply for the clinical degree in Malawi.
Wonderful offer for Malawi students.
User Review( votes)
Christian Health Association of Malawi is an association of Church-owned health facilities and training colleges in Malawi. They provide holistic, quality, affordable and accessible gender-sensitive health services that have preferential treatment for the poor.
Why should you join this program? CHAM is a place where all people can access high quality, affordable health services. They are committed to providing care and training in line with their core values.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: CHAM Organization
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Clinical degree
- Award: Full or partial awards
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malawi
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Malawi.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The need-based and merit-based programs at all of its training colleges, for all clinical degrees.
- Candidates whose values and personalities are best fit for their chosen career path, a specific field of study and college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants are needed to register in the clinical degree program at any partner college. After that, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit an essay, academic transcripts and national id.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have excellent academic performance and test scores.
- Language Requirement: If you want to apply for the award, you must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The Christian Health Association of Malawi will provide full or partial awards for deserving students.