The University of Hertfordshire is offering Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships for international students. The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Hertfordshire.
The aim of the Vice-Chancellor’s International award is to enable and encourage academically able international students.
Great offer to get an abroad education with financial help.
User Review( votes)
The University of Hertfordshire is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. The university main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Why at the University of Hertfordshire? The University is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organizations to excel. They are dedicated to helping you achieve a prestigious degree right here at the university.
- Application Deadline: 4 October 2019
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Study Subject: Diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education
- Award: £1000 or £2000 towards course fees for the first year of study
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- Applicants are classed as an International student if they are from a country outside of the European Union.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate International students may be eligible for the International Scholarship.
- financial aid positions will be assessed based on the strength of their personal statement.
- They assess eligibility and funding amounts on a case by case basis which is dependent on the course, application, and country of application.
- Students are only eligible to receive one Award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make the process as easy as possible, there is no need to fill out an application form. International students should apply for their chosen course through the normal application process.
- To speed up the application process, please supply your completed application form plus the supporting documentation outlined below. Once you have submitted your application, any additional files/evidence should be uploaded via our Document Upload Area.
- Supporting Requirements: Applicants must have submitted English Language Qualifications, Academic Transcripts and Certificates (Front & Back), References, Personal Statement, Copy of your passport photo page, Immigration History Evidence (inc. any visa refusals, previous Tier 4 visa held etc), ATAS Certificate (certain courses only), Disclosure and Barring Service Check (certain courses only).
- Admission Requirments: The normal entry requirements are that applicants must have completed their degree. IELTS score should be 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band).
- Language Requirements: For the majority of university courses, they accept the following tests
GCSE English Language at grade C or above
IGCSE English at grade C or above
IELTS score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Pearson Test of English 51 (with no less than 42 in any band)
Indian Standard XII English Language (65% undergraduate/70% postgraduate)