With the aiming of promoting Creative educational enrichment, the Queen’s University is awarding Chancellor’s Scholarship for the brightest student from Canada.
The bursary is available for supporting those eligible candidates who wish to continue their study of an eligible course at the university in session 2020-2021.
Excellent opportunity for Canadian citizens
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University is a co-educational university with more than 23,000 students and over 131,000 alumni living worldwide. It is organized into ten undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties and schools. It has placed in post-secondary school rankings. In the 2019 Academic Ranking of World Universities rankings.
Why at the Queen’s University? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Queen’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Eligible course
- Award: $9,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50 bursaries are available
- Nationality: Canadian citizens
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible course
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be considered for a Chancellor’s Scholarship, the applicant must receive a nomination from the high school where they most recently attended the full-time study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For getting a charge out of this stipend, candidates are expected to take affirmation in their chosen course at the Queen’s University. After taking confirmation, applicants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, a research proposal, and a copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency for admission to the university.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $9,000 PA.