Washington University is very proud to announce the fifth annual Chapman and Cutler LLP Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Diversity Scholarship offered at its School of Law for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is an initiative to demonstrate the school’s belief that diversity and inclusion create the foundation of its community. The scholarship application is open to all interested national and international students who enroll to get admission to a law program. The winning candidates will be awarded a sum of $10,000 to contribute to the law school expenses.
User Review( votes)
Washington University in St. Louis School of Law is the law school of Washington University in St. Louis, a private university in St. Louis, Missouri. Washington University is ranked No. 16 in Best Law Schools.
Why choose to study at the Washington University School of Law? The Washington University School of Law follows a challenging curriculum, has world-renowned faculty, and unparalleled resources that can help prepare its students for a successful career in law. WashULaw aims to equip students with knowledge and skills to ethically and effectively practice law and pursue justice in a dynamic and globally interconnected legal environment.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 16th September 2022.
- University or Organization: Washington University School of Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: US national students and students from other international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a degree program offered at the Washing University School of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and admitted at WashULaw.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications can apply for admission via the Common Application portal or the Coalition Application portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- College essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the program-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
WashULaw will award the selected candidates a scholarship worth $10,000 to cover the expenses of law school.