Talented international students seeking opportunities to undertake their education in Australia are presented with a wonderful opportunity –Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships at Charles Darwin University. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is offered to international students only. They must have applied to and been admitted in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at Charles Darwin University to be considered. Ideal candidates will demonstrate academic excellence, community engagement and leadership. The scholarship is valued at a maximum of $12,000.
User Review( votes)
Charles Darwin University is an Australian public university established in 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University, the Menzies School of Health Research, and Centralian College. Charles Darwin University is one of the top-ranked universities in Australia and is also ranked 1007th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Charles Darwin University? Charles Darwin University is a dual-sector university committed to its core business of vocational skills and training, higher education teaching and learning, research and engagement. It is student-centred, industry-relevant and deeply connected to its communities and its partners. CDU also has a passion and a vision to use its skills and knowledge to help shape a brighter future.
Application Deadline: Application deadlines for offshore and onshore students are 5th February 2023 and 21st February 2023, respectively.
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $12 000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programs of choice offered at Charles Darwin University are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study at Charles Darwin University.
- The applicants must have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first make an admission application at Charles Darwin University via its application portal. Then, interested candidates must submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, essay if required, and English language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and English entry criteria for admission at Charles Darwin University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
Charles Darwin University will award the selected candidates a scholarship amount of $7,500 – $12,000 for their first semester or year of tuition fees.