The Charles Sturt University is sponsoring Charles Sturt Regional funding for aspirants from all around the world for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great offer to get a degree with 9-16% tuition fee discount in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1989, Charles Sturt University is a multi-campus public university in Australia. The university offers various study programs for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. They made higher education available in the Port Macquarie and Hastings region.
Why at Charles Sturt University? At CSU, you will enhance your skills which may help you in the professional world. They provide hands-on teaching facilities for the students and aims to ensure all their students excel in their studies.
Application Deadline: November 4, 2019
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: 9-16% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas aspirants are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree course in Accounting, Business or Information Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: For being part of the program, students must enroll for the bachelor degree or postgraduate degree coursework at the Charles Sturt University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this educational award, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your copy of passport, higher secondary mark sheet(for bachelor degree), undergraduate degree mark sheet(for postgraduate degree)
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must fulfil the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The grant will cover 9-16% tuition fee of the course.