Looking for programmes and ways to finance your education? You have a lucky chance to apply for Charlotte Nicholson Postgraduate Bursary in History funded by the University of Glasgow.
The studentships are open for candidates who want to study the postgraduate taught program in History, American Studies or War Studies at the University of Glasgow.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1451, The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world. It has world-class collections and impressive collaborations in the arts. The overall average placed Glasgow as the thirty-third highest of all UK universities.
Why at the University of Glasgow? The university advises and empowers students as they explore educational and career options and develop skills to succeed in their career goals. The Advising Center staff of this university helps students to uncover or confirm their major choice.
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: Approx £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 23 August 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for programmes .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are open to study the undergraduate degree program in Ancestral Studies, Early Modern History, Gender History, History, History, Medieval History, Modern History, Scottish History, and War Studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for students who enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Glasgow.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Glasgow. Then candidates can submit the Charlotte Nicholson Postdoctoral Fellowship application form by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words setting out the applicant’s research interests, including a current CV and two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates need to have qualifications, subjects, and exam grades – usually A levels or equivalent-level qualifications.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide Approx £6,000.