Applications for invited for Chevening China Fellowship Programme to study in the UK. The fellowship will be awarded to support the professional development of mid-career fellows in key thematic sectors through four distinct research fellowship programmes.
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to individuals with demonstrable leadership potential who also have strong academic backgrounds.
User Review( votes)
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders since 1983. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British Embassies and High Commissions throughout the world.
Applicant must hold a degree that is equivalent to at least a good UK second-class honours degree or has equivalent professional training and/or experience.
Course Level: Fellowship is available to spend time at the University of Oxford, University of Dundee and London School of Economics and Political Science as visiting fellows.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded to support the professional development of mid-career fellows in key thematic sectors.
Scholarship Award: Each fellowship includes:
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy flight from China to the UK
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Chevening China Fellowship Programme, student must:
- Be a citizen of China and currently live in the country. The
- The student must not hold British nationality.
- Have at least five years’ work experience prior to applying.
- Be a mid-career professional in their respective field.
- Have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application.
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations for the program.e.
Nationality: Citizen of China can apply for Chevening China Fellowship
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Chevening accepts English language tests from five providers:
- Academic IELTS
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL Ibt
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CEA)
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
How to Apply: Applicants need to contact the Chinese lead participating institution for more information on how to apply to each fellowship programme.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 3rd October 2016.