Each deserving and aspiring student has access to education through scholarship opportunities. Hurry up! You can apply here for the China PhD Scholarships Council at the University of Newcastle Bursary. The grant is available for the academic session 2020/2021.
The main purpose of this programme is to help students gain higher education at affordable rates. This educational award is available for Chinese students who want to commence a PhD degree at the University.
Great opportunity for Chinese students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Newcastle was established in 1951 and is a public university in Australia. It has a main campus in Newcastle, New South Wales, Callaghan. The campuses of Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD, and Sydney CBD are also run by the University.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? University provides a diverse learning culture, world-class educational experience, and a dynamic technical, cultural, and social learning atmosphere, which helps them to achieve their career goal easily.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $1500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the People’s Republic of China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have required an offer of admission from the University of Newcastle before you apply to the programme.
- Must have a master’s degree with a considerable research component is also highly regarded.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a high GPA to be eligible for the programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Newcastle. After that, candidates have to submit an online application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: bachelor’s degree transcript, master’s degree transcript, CV, proof of any publications you have authored, your research proposal and must include “CSC2021” at the pre-identified candidate code question so that your application can be tracked fast.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students must meet out of the university admission requirement page.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show that they follow the English Competency Policy of the University. A general IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 and no sub-test below 6.0 are the most common method for this.
The University of Newcastle will provide a free Dell laptop computer, research-related funding of $1500 per annum, top-up of the CSC living allowance to raise the total living allowance to that of Australian PhD scholarships, and a tuition fee scholarship covering the University of Newcastle PhD tuition fees.