Do you want to study in the UK? Apply for the Chinese-English Translation International Scholarships at the University of Essex. These funding programmes are open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Up to five scholarships of £3,000 each are available to international students in their Chinese Translation and Interpreting programmes in the Department of Language and Linguistics. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is one of England’s eight new universities, located in the heartland of the country. It attracts top scholars to work in a friendly, research-intensive environment. It is divided into three campuses and provides students with a diverse choice of study possibilities.
Why study at the University of Essex? The University of Essex understands the value of strong ties and collaborations. The students’ continued growth of professional knowledge, competence, and abilities is valued and supported at Essex. The joint endeavour and the role of staff in the formation of students’ careers are at the heart of Essex.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 31st May 2022
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: Department of Language and Linguistics
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree is available to one of the Chinese-English Translation and Interpreting courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Hold a conditional offer of admission to one of the Chinese-English Translation and Interpreting courses
- Applicants must register and be studying at Essex in 2022-23.
- These scholarships are restricted to international applicants who are entirely self-funded.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of Masters’s study only
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal and apply for admission. A separate scholarship application is not required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have been awarded an equivalent of a UK 2.1 at the undergraduate level.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements vary by course and level of study. Detailed information can be found here.
The students selected will be given a tuition fee discount of £3,000 on the cost of their first year of study of the undertaken PG programme at the University of Essex.