Harbin Institute of Technology is going to send Chinese government awards to non-Chinese students interested in completing their education in China.
Fantastic opportunity to study in China.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1920, Harbin Institute of Technology is located in the China territory. HIT has over and over been assigned as one of China’s driving foundations of advanced education and all things considered, has gotten critical monetary help and speculation from the Central Government.
Why at the Harbin Institute of Technology? HIT is always trying to offer logical research techniques and lab aptitudes with improving their inventiveness and creative capacities for their students.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Non-Chinese students are welcomed to apply for this award.
- Students from any subject area are qualified for this grant.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 for a master’s degree and under the age of 40 for a doctoral degree program. To be applied for this application , students should have excellent performance in the study together with the good ability in scientific research.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If any student wants to take part in this program, he/she has to first choose the best-suited course for him/her. Then the student will be eligible for applying for the education and will be allowed for filling the Application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to present submit a highest full-time study diploma, transcripts , a study or research plan, acceptance letter, bank receipt of material assessment fee, two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in English or Chinese, Passport copy (Valid for one year at least), and photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination form for taking the admission at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree for being enrolled in the master degree program and master’s degree for taking admission in the doctoral program.
- Language Requirement: For being applied for the free education, the applicant should be the HSK, IELTS or TOEFL report (valid for two years).
- This free study will cover the exemption from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee, 800 RMB per year for Medical Insurance.
- The monthly stipend will also be granted to students at these rates- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/ month, an Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/ month