The WMO Program is a scholarship set up by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) MOE of China to sponsor foreign students to study and conduct research in meteorology in China.
The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, master’s students and doctoral students. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
Nice opportunity for international students to study in China
User Review( votes)
According to national laws, rules, and associated legislation and policies, the National Research Fund Management Committee manages and uses the National Study Fund. They administer the study abroad and study problems abroad with legal and economic tools.
Application Deadline: Early November and next February.
- University or Organization: China Scholarship Council
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters and Research Programs
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree in Meteorology, Hydrology and Water Resources Monitoring & Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply, must meet requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- l be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs
- l be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs
- l be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, Applicants need to complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login and click “Application Online” to log in).
- Supporting Documents: Students need to submit Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, Notarized highest diploma (photocopy), Academic transcripts, a study plan or research proposal, two recommendation letters, valid documents of your legal guardians in China, a copy of Pre-admission Letter from a designated Chinese university, copy of HSK Certificate, all documents should be bound together on the top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.10.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The CSC program will provide partial scholarship which covers a tuition waiver, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to the introduction of CGS for details of each item.