Enhance your skills and knowledge with the help of Chip Unsworth Scholarship. The programme is organized by Chip Unsworth.
The Chip Unsworth Scholarship is designed to award one student attending the United States accredited college or university.
Chip Unsworth is an American Investment Banker, the founder of both Legend Merchant and Broadmark Capital. A legend was amongst the first companies in the United States to engage in the underwriting and development of SPACs or Special Purpose Acquisition Companies. These entities provided investors with votes for or against the corporate acquisition
Application Deadline: 1st of December 2021.
- University or Organization: Chip Unsworth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and post-graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be attending the United States accredited college or university.
- The student must display a track record of academic excellence, leadership attributes, and innovative thinking.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your application with the following information to [email protected]:
- First/Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Graduation Date
- College or university that you attend:
- Current GPA
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on the topic of “Please recount a time when you faced a serious challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you as a person, and what life lesson did you learn as a result?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Chip Unsworth will provide the award amount of $1,000 to one deserving student.