ALBA Graduate Business School is offering Chris Argyris Scholarship in Organization Behavior. The funding program is open for the session 2021/2022.
There are two partial awards amounting to 50% of the tuition fees for the MSc in Strategic HRM Program with excellent academic performance & potential and financial need.
Worthy opportunity for all nationalities.
User Review( votes)
This scholarship is established in memory of the late Harvard Professor and Member of ALBA’s Academic Council Chris Argyris, the James Bryant Conant Professor of Education and Organization Behavior. ALBA Graduate Business School is a privately run academic institution in Greece.
University or Organization: ALBA Graduate Business School
Course Level: MSc in Strategic HRM Program
Award: 50% of the tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 2
Nationality: All nationalities
The program can be taken in Greece
Application Deadline: December 7, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; – Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed
- A minimum GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) will strengthen the application for the MSc in Strategic HRM program. In cases of “weak” academic background and after the faculty evaluation of the file, the Academic Committee reserves the right to conditionally accept an applicant for the MSc in Strategic HRM program, upon bringing a GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) before registering to the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit:
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in the English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.