The International School of Uganda (ISU) is inviting applications for Christina McConnell Full Scholarship Programme. These scholarships are awarded to outstanding Ugandan students, of secondary school age.
The purpose of the scholarship is to promote excellence by offering a full scholarship to an exceptionally achieving Ugandan student, of secondary age who is financial, socially and economically disadvantaged.
User Review( vote)
International School of Uganda (ISU) is an international school in Kampala, Uganda. It serves students ages 3 through 19.
- Application Deadline: February 21, 2018
- Course Level: ISU will provide a scholarship for a successful candidate for a maximum of 3 ½ years. Due to the differences between the Ugandan and IB Programmes it is recommended that the student enters at the end of Grade 9 (S3) or the start of Grade 10 (S4).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: For the years, 2018 – 2022, ISU will offer a full Scholarship covering 100% of the school fees. The following will be included:
The student will receive a laptop and may receive internet access if required.
A “settling in” stipend will also be paid to the student so that they may also purchase items, which will allow them to settle into life at ISU.
The scholarship committee also aims to send the student on a foreign trip whilst at ISU; funds permitting.
Travel to and from school is available provided the student can get to an ISU bus route and lunch can be provided if required.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Uganda
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Uganda are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: ISU will provide a scholarship for a successful candidate for a maximum of 3 ½ years. Due to the differences between the Ugandan and IB Programme, it is recommended that the student enters at the end of Grade 9 (S3) or the start of Grade 10 (S4).
How to Apply:
Please complete the form as accurately as possible and return via email.