Applications are inviting for Chung-Ang program Scheme for the 2017-18 academic year. This is available for pursuing undergraduate & graduate programs.
Chung-Ang University is a private institution with 30,000 students and 982 faculty members. CAU offers a wide range of bachelor’s, master and doctoral programs including a law school, global MBA programs, and a medical school.
Admirable Scholarship in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
It consists of 10 undergraduate colleges and 16 graduate schools. It operates two campuses, in Seoul and Anseong, Korea. Fully accredited by the Ministry of Education of Korea,
Applicants must meet the following area for the opportunity :
- Applicants and their parents must hold foreign citizenship.
- Korean citizens, including those who hold dual citizenship, are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit the document of the renunciation of their Korean citizenship.
- This is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2017 (born on September 1, 1977).
- An applicant who qualifies ALL conditions below is eligible to apply as long as he or she is under 45 years of age as of September 1, 2017 (born on September 1, 1972)
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31, 2017.
- International applicants can apply for education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
The award covers the followings:
- The scholarship covers whole tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Degree Program (Master’s or Doctoral): 900,000 KRW
Application Deadline: Closed