CIMB Group is delighted to invite the applicants for CIMB ASEAN Scholarship which engages students to promote their career in the banking industry.
Excellent fully-funded opportunity to study in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
CIMB Group is a main KL headquartered ASEAN worldwide bank, one of the biggest speculation banks in Asia and one of the biggest Islamic banks on the planet.
Why at this CIMB Program? CIMB Group was established with the aim of guide emotionally supportive network intended to enable the area’s young ability to turn their lives around and have any kind of effect for people around them.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
- This grant is available for the candidates who are citizens of either one of these countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
- Applicants those are coming from the banking industry field are eligible for this grant like accounting, economics, law, finance.
- For taking the part in this competition, the applicant must be aged 23, monthly household income of not more than RM15, 000 per, and already accepted or expecting acceptance to pursue their undergraduate studies starting in 2019 within any academic discipline at a reputable university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Before considered for the free study, applicants must enroll or take admission at any local or international university in any undergraduate program. After being a university student, applicants will be eligible to apply for the scholarship online.
- Supporting Documents: There is no information regarding the supporting documents but the candidate can be asked to submit their documents at the time of receiving the education.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take part in this free college for them admission requirements will be varied according to their chosen university or college.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have expertise in the English language.
The award will cover the scholars’ tuition fees, living allowances, insurance, and other related fees.