The application call for the academic year 2023-2024 is now open. CIMI in Toulouse offers several fellowships for international students enrolled in a Master’s course in Mathematics or Computer Science in one of the programs associated with CIMI.
The Program awarded eight fellowships based on the quality of the academic records. Those fellowships are open on a competitive basis to French and international students. Selected winners will receive 1,200 € per month over ten months, covering tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse.
CIMI Master Fellowships in Mathematics and Computer Science
Great opportunity to study in France.
User Review( votes)
The CIMI (International Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science) in Toulouse is a research laboratory of the mathematics community of the Toulouse area in France. CIMI is establishing itself as a leading international center in mathematics, computer science, and their interactions.
Why study at CIMI in Toulouse? Toulouse has one of the largest universities outside Paris. At its core, the southwestern French city is home to students and scientists. It is a unique place for mathematics and computer science research, attracting high-level scientists and students.
Application Deadline: January 27th, 2023, at 10.00 pm (Paris time)
- University or Organization: CIMI at the University of Toulouse
- Department: Mathematics and Computer Science
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 1,200 € per month over ten months, covering tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities, including France.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the Master’s Program in Mathematics and the Master’s Program in Computer Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: Applicants must have completed the first year of a European Master’s degree, an American Bachelor’s degree, or any equivalent level.
- Students applying for a Master’s course combining work and training (under an apprenticeship or pre-professional contract) are not eligible for CIMI fellowships.
How to Apply
When applying for a LabEx CIMI Master fellowship in mathematics, applicants automatically apply for a EUR MINT Master fellowship.
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an online application in one of the master programs associated with CIMI.
- Apply for a Master 2 fellowship in mathematics
- Apply for a Master 2 fellowship in Computer Science
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following requested documents :
- Curriculum Vitae (max. two pages)
- Copy of your ID card or Passport
- Details of the grades obtained at the University from the 1st year to present
- Details of the courses attended in the year
- Two recommendation letters: mention the e-mail address of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter.
- Applicant’s motivation letter: applicants for a Master 2 fellowship must clearly state in their letter the M2 Program (M2R, IMAT) they are applying for.
- Admission Requirements: Campus France application for international students only: make sure to set up a Campus France account.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency to apply for a master’s course.
- Eight fellowships for those starting in the second year of a Master’s degree M2 will be available.
- The level of funding will be competitive and sufficient to cover tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse.
- The Master 2 fellowship amounts to 1,200 € per month over ten months (September to June).