If you want to complete your education in Australia, you can apply for the CIRES-Allianz Worldwide Partners Australia PhD Scholarships at the University of Queensland for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding opportunity is available for Domestic and International candidates who want to join this university’s postgraduate research (HDR) programs. The scholarship provides $34,938 per annum (2022 rate), which is indexed annually.
CIRES-Allianz Worldwide Partners Australia PhD Scholarships in Australia
Great opportunity to get a research degree in Australia with funding.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, UQ is Australia’s fifth-oldest public research university. It is committed to providing high-quality research-led education and a teaching climate. The University of Queensland has developed a good reputation worldwide due to its outstanding research and teaching quality. It houses more than 53,600 students from more than 135 countries. It is included in the list of the world’s top 100 universities.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ delivers various support services and guidance programs to improve your study experience. During their study time, the students will be demanding and inspiring. The university focuses on teaching excellence and offers students additional national teaching prizes. During their studies at this institute, students will be contested and inspired.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: $34,938 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic, International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research (HDR) in Arts, humanities and social sciences, Business and economics, Computer science and IT, Education, Engineering, Health and Medicine, and Science and mathematics subjects offered by the University of Queensland.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ
- They are nominated by the Principal Advisor and enrolling a school or institute at UQ.
- Submit a 2-page overview with your application addressing:
- Why are they interested in this project?
- What challenges do they foresee in the project?
- What special insights or capabilities would they bring to the project?
- How do they see the project and PhD as part of their career trajectory
- Complete an interview process with the UQ supervisory team and industry or government partner.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an admission application to the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- References/letters of recommendation
- Other documents
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the university’s requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Queensland will provide $34,938 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually. A top-up of $5,000 per annum is also available Living stipend, Top-up, and Tuition fees for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.