The City University of Hong Kong is offering applications for the Entrance Scholarship Scheme for foreign students with excellent academic performance.
A wonderful opportunity for international students to get funding for study in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
Why at the City University of Hong Kong? At CityU, they provide professional education to prepare students for the challenges and exciting opportunities throughout the world. It offers overs 120 academic awards to support study at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Application Deadline: 2 January 2020.
- University or Organization: City University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$180,000, Full-Tuition, and Half Tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Application from all nationalities are welcome
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be admitted to a full-time government-funded bachelor’s degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , applicants are required to apply online for a Government-Funded Bachelor’s Degree Programs. Due to keen competition, early applications are strongly encouraged.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should present the original certificates/official certification of your qualifications as stated in your application (e.g. official transcripts, award certificates, English test results and official certified English translations where applicable) for verification before starting your studies.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting for a course must check the fill admission requirement at
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet the English language proficiency requirement.
The Award Scheme will offer three types of grants as the following
- Top Scholarships of HK$180,000 (approximately US$23,000), covering annual tuition fees, on-campus accommodation, and living expenses
- Full tuition grants, covering annual tuition fees (approximately US$18,000)
- Half tuition grants, covering half of the annual tuition fees (approximately US$9,000).
Note: Students are required to attain a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.2 or above every year during the period study for renewing the award.