The Curtin University is currently accepting applications for Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship. This is available to pursue Postgraduate Research (Ph.D.) program.
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, international students, and New Zealand Citizens are eligible to apply for this study.
Wonderful chance to study at Curtin University.
User Review( votes)
Curtin is an innovative, global university known for its high-impact research, strong industry partnerships and commitment to preparing holders for jobs of the future.
Why at Curtin University- The University has a strong, international focus, with campuses in Perth, Singapore and Sarawak, offering internationally recognized courses that prepare you to work in the competitive global market.
Application Deadline: Applications accepted at any time
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree (first class honors or upper second class honors) in Civil Engineering or related fields, and language requirement (IELTS, Overall 6.5, Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening 6.0); or TOEFL 79.
- Applicants with Master degrees with technical publications and research experiences in structural engineering or mechanical engineering, mechanics, structural dynamics are preferred.
- Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, International pupils, and New Zealand Citizens are eligible to apply for this study.
- The program is awarded within the Faculty of Engineering in Civil and Structural Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, Every applicant must submit an application to the University by the specified closing date.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the CV, English testing score and transcripts via email to Dr. Chen (wensu.chen-at-curtin.edu.au).
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet and provide official evidence of English language proficiency on or by the application closing date. Applicants who do not meet English by the application closing date will not be considered for a free study.
The successful learners shall receive a stipend valued $27,082.00 (2018) per annum. The duration of the award shall be for three years with a possible extension of up to six months provided the pupils to meet eligibility guidelines as per the conditions of the award.
If the successful candidate is an international student, the award shall cover tuition fees for the duration of the award.