Attention photographers of India, it’s your time of the year again! Do your pictures tell a story? Do the moments you capture hold inexplicable meaning and depth? Have you been told you click pictures that are simply too beautiful to behold?
It’s time to bring out those aesthetic pictures you’ve been capturing away and to be appreciated for the amazing talent that you have! All this while gaining an opportunity to explore one of the most beautiful states in India with other like-minded contestants!
User Review( votes)
So get those cameras ready, zoom in and click away because back again this year in collaboration with the Tourism Board of Andhra Pradesh is an opportunity you don’t want to be missing out on- the Click India Photography Competition – Shot 3, sponsored by 123rf is back for it’s the third season this year!.
Rules of the Competition:
Variety in photography is highly encouraged by us and we believe your creativity should know no bounds.
For the sake of a healthy and fair competition, here are a few rules we have set for you to abide by so as to make the most out of the experience;
- Entry to the competition is absolutely free, there are no registration charges.
- You have the liberty to submit your entries under as many of the listed themes as you’d like to.
- You may submit as many entries as you like for the competition, there is no restriction on the number of photographs you are allowed to upload.
- WhatsurSkill retains rights to alter/tailor the existing terms and conditions as well as add new terms at any time during the course of the competition.
- Please note that WhatsrSkill retains non-exclusive rights to every image that’s uploaded to the website for the competition which can be used by the site for marketing and other purposes in the future without requiring additional permission.
- As a participant, you need to ensure that you own exclusive rights for the photographs uploaded by you for the competition. If you are uploading these images on behalf of another person, you must have express permission from them to do so. You retain the ownership rights to the images uploaded by you.
- WhatsrSkill does not stand responsible for any refusal or delay in the distribution of the prizes or goodies that are provided by the sponsors.
- Top 10 participants have only to arrange for their conveyance to and fro Tirupati.
- At any time during the competition, WhatsrSkill has the rights to make following amendments
– include an additional level or round of the competition or remove an existing one
– introduce a new theme or feature
– include a wildcard entry
– bring in features such as public demand or viewers choice
– increase or decrease the duration of the contest
These changes can be made at the sole discretion of WhatsurSkill and no objections shall be accepted from the participants.
- Please note that Click India Photography Competition is a contest for those who are using their cameras for the photography and not their smartphones. So please participate in the Competition only if you are using cameras. (And for those talented smartphone photographers, other competitions are in store for you very soon, so watch out in the future.)
- Ensure that all the digital images that are being uploaded for the competition are in JPEG or JPG
- The size of the images that you upload should not exceed 2 Mb note that if your entries are larger in size, they won’t get uploaded to the site and will be cited as an error.
- We do not encourage any major editing in the images. Slight color correction or retouching is acceptable but nothing significant.
- While using a watermark for your images is allowed, you are not allowed to share any information other than the photographer’s name or logo as a part of the watermark.
- Submissions that are beyond the mentioned themes will be disqualified and not considered for the competition.
- In case of a server shut down or malfunction, the organizers shall not be held responsible for the loss of the participant’s entry or data.
- The selected winner of the Competition must share the raw file with WhatsurSkill. Refusal or inability to do the same gives WhatsurSkill to replace the selected winner with the next best contestant.
- In case the smooth running of the competition is affected due to reasons such as
- Bugs or viruses affecting the computer system
- Tampering with the system
- Unauthorised intervention
- Technical Failures
- Any means of fraud
- Any other causes that corrupt or affects the security of the administration, fairness, integrity and proper conduct of the competition
Then please note that the organizers reserve the rights to disqualify any participant(s) who have been found guilty of tampering with and/or trying to terminate the competition or any part of it. Moreover, as per the Information Technology Act of 2000 and all its amendments thereof, the organizers have rights to take legal action against anyone breaching the Cyber Laws. The organizers may apply other laws from time to time and shall be entitled to remedies in the law as applicable.
- The participants must submit their entries by December 5, 2017.
- The winners from the Online Round shall be declared on or before December 20, 2017.