The funding program aims to provide an educational fund to enhance students knowledge who want to start their higher degree education at the University of Saskatchewan.
For research and development, the University of Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s largest medical colleges. It is one of Canada’s premier research universities and a member of the U15 Canadian Research University Network. A total of 200 academic programs are available.
Amazing opportunity for Brazilian students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Saskatchewan? USask provides a wide range of degree programs in a flexible format. Candidates must be able to learn and be exposed to a variety of world views through various educational systems.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: CNPq and University of Saskatchewan
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD degree
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Brazilian students
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Brazil
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD and master’s degree programme in Anthropology, Art & Art History, Curriculum Studies, Education – cross-departmental PhD program, Indigenous Studies, Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies, Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Linguistics & Religious Studies, Marketing, Music, Philosophy, Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Veterinary Pathology, Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be designated by their department to be considered for the programme.
- Must submit photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. The University of Saskatchewan student records are accessed.
- Must submit two referral letters and see the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, applicants have to take admission at theUniversity. After that, applicants have to follow the given steps:
- Find a program
- Follow the steps to apply for admission
- Contact the Student Recruitment Officer of your intention to apply for CNPq
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to meet the documents required at the University of Saskatchewan. Conditional letter of admission
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Saskatchewan will provide a monthly allowance in accordance with its norms for up to four years for PhD students and two years for master’s students. Return international airfare, health insurance cost covered. Tuition cost covered for up to four years for PhD students and two years for master’s students. Tuition bursary is equivalent to international differential tuition for four years for PhD students and two years for master’s students.