National Council for Scientific Research of the Lebanese Republic (CNRS-L), University of Pau and the Pays de l’Adour (UPPA) are welcoming applicants for CNRS-L / UPPA Doctoral Research Fellowships. These fellowships are available to pursue doctoral research programme for the academic session of 2017-18.
The aim of the fellowships is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic research.
User Review( votes)
The University of Pau is the third-largest university in southwestern France.
- Aquatic resources;
- Geophysics / geo-resources;
- Geography / development / remote sensing;
- Green building;
- Sustainability of structures
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the following:
- National Council for Scientific Research of the Lebanese Republic (CNRS-L) and the University of Pau and the Pays de l’Adour (UPPA) for the co-financing of doctoral theses in of themes of common interest, three doctoral research fellowships
Numbers of Scholarships: Three doctoral research fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in France and Lebanon
- Applicants must be Lebanese or French.
Nationality: Applicants of France and Lebanon can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Thesis proposal form
– CV of the Lebanese co-director
– CV of the French co-director
- Requested to complete this thesis proposal form and send it by e-mail to: tamara.elzein-at-cnrs.edu. Lb (for CNRS Lebanon) and jacqueline.petitbon-at-univ-pau.fr (for the college of UPPA doctoral schools).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 11, 2017.