This position is an excellent opportunity for somebody who has learned the “basics” of finance/management accounting at University, has already collected some practical experience in commercial finance and/or planning and control and would like to bring theory to life. The position gives you a unique chance to be part of a small, young and international team. You will be supporting the Commercial Finance Team in providing a return of investment point of view for all key operations and marketing projects, preparing and analyzing value chains and supporting market analysis and competitive reviews.
- Field of Internship: Finance and Accounting
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Coca-Cola
- An internship can be taken at Poland
- The ideal candidate will be close to finishing his/her studies or has already graduated in business administration or comparable degree with a focus on finance/management accounting and has collected internship experience in finance, ideally in international FMCG companies.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, internet, email as well as Polish and English language are a must.
Knowledge of local and International Accounting Standards, ability to operate and utilize financial and market information databases such as Canadean/Nielsen, project management and previous experience in commercial finance and/or planning and control are a plus.
- The person we are looking for will be highly motivated, willing to learn and explore new things, equipped with good analytical skills, open-minded, outgoing, solution-oriented, communicative, flexible, proactive and responsible.
Internship Open for International Students: No
A fine internship for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Is this paid internship? No
How to Apply: Online
Internship Application Deadline: Closed