Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? Colgate Palmolive Company is pleased to offer the Colgate-Palmolive Human Resources Internship in Turkey.
They are offering you the opportunity to learn different aspects of HR jobs, focused on total rewards philosophy for a commercial organization.
Wonderful opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
Program Location: Warsaw, MZ, PL
- For empowering themselves with this traineeship, applicants are needed to be registered in a bachelor degree program along with the proficiency in English.
- Besides being a student in a degree program, they ought to have a few skills such as knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong analytical and problem-solving ability, good communication, presentation, and social skills.
Is Open for International Students: No
Is this Paid Position This apprenticeship is an unpaid position.
Colgate Palmolive Company is seeking graduate students for its Human Resources Jr Analyst Internship Programme. Applicants, who are enrolled in a graduate degree program in any specialization, are qualified for this externship.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American overall buyer items organization concentrated on the creation, dissemination, and arrangement of a family unit, social insurance, and individual consideration items. Under its “Slope’s Pet Nutrition” brand, it is additionally a producer of veterinary items. The organization’s corporate workplaces are on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
As an intern, your key tasks/responsibilities are:
- full responsibility for the HR project assigned
- analyzing market data and trends related to total rewards area, providing recommendations for improvements
- maintaining compensation and benefits plans
- participation in budget planning
- supporting internal customers by communicating, informing and advising regarding policies and standards;
- active support of managers and HR Business Partners in building and maintaining people strategies.
Number of awards offered: Not given
Duration: Not given
Notification: Not given
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to follow this link if they are inclined towards this externship. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV.
Application Deadline: Check back next year