Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd (Colgate) is offering Colgate Dental Cream funding for Indian Nationals. All major individuals having a child/children below the age of 21 years are eligible to participate in this offer.
The scholarship offer is meant to help and support the education of a child below the age of 21 years. Therefore only that participant whose child/children is/ are below the age of 21 years are eligible to participate in this offer.
An admirable opportunity for Indian students in India.
User Review( votes)
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited is India’s leading provider of scientifically proven oral care products with multiple benefits at various price points. The range includes toothpaste, toothpowder, toothbrushes and mouthwashes under the “Colgate” brand, as well as a specialized range of dental therapies under the banner of Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals.
University or Organization: Colgate-Palmolive
Course Level: All major individuals
Award: 10,000 to 1,00,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Indian applicants
The program can be taken in India
Application Deadline: Closed
- Indian applicants are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this application
- All major individuals, having a child/children below the age of 21 years, are eligible to participate in this Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship Offer (“Scholarship Offer”), subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, which will be presumed to have been accepted by him/her.
- Subject to the following terms and conditions, Scholarship offer is meant to help and support the education of a child below the age of 21 years. Therefore only those participants whose child/children is/ are below the age of 21 years are eligible to participate in this offer.
- Purchase of Colgate Dental Cream pack is not a condition precedent to participate in this Scholarship Offer.
How to Apply
How to Apply: One can get an opportunity to participate in this Scholarship offer by giving a missed call on the Toll-Free number 1800 532 2213, which is printed on the pack of ‘Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste’, or communicated in TV commercials. The caller will get a call back on his number and will be asked to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) option to answer a question. The IVRS will also require the participants to enter certain details for the purpose of verification at the time of announcing the winners.
Benefit: Details of the Scholarship Offer Prizes are as follows;