Massey University is happy to announce that all the candidates who are interested in the field of Plant Breeding are now can take part in the Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary program and build their career in this field.
This wonderful opportunity is specially designed for those applicants from New Zealand and International who want to take their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the field of plant breeding at Massey University.
Great offer to get a degree in plant breeding field with some free money in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Massey University was established in 1927 as a university based in Palmerston North, New Zealand. It is the second largest university of New Zealand and has a good range of courses.
Why at Massey University? At this university, you will get a good environment for study and many opportunities like workshops, cultural programs for enhancing your talent along with the complete support from the teachers in reaching your career goals.
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $1000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: New Zealand and International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International applicants and New Zealand participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the field of Plant Breeding at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll as full-time students who have a genuine interest in plant breeding. Current and prospective applicants both are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is to inform you that, you must complete your admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the university before applying to an award. After that, please read the section for current and prospective students for applying to the grant.
- Language Requirement: Excellent English language proficiency is a must for studying at the university.
Benefits: The free education grant will provide up to $1000 per annum.