College of Business and Law Excellence Merit-Based International Scholarships are now open for the outstanding candidates at the University College Cork.
The educational award is available to all high achieving international participants for undertaking a postgraduate degree program at UCC.
Get financial assistance and complete your master’s degree in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The University College Cork ranks in the top 2 percent of the world’s universities. UCC is Ireland’s premier research university attracting the highest peer-reviewed research income per head nationally.
Why study at the University College Cork? The applicant has a fantastic learning experience and the finest educational facilities. Students will benefit from an excellent support system at UCC and countless opportunities to develop academically through their programmes and personally through clubs and societies.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 31st May 2023.
- University: University College Cork
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Taught masters programmes
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for International (non-EU) students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available to pursue taught masters program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process; students must only have to take admission in a taught master’s degree at the university. This is an automatically awarded scholarship, based on previous academic results. No application required.
- Supporting Documents: Evidence of all qualifications listed on your application, including transcripts of examination results for each year to date, have not been completed at UCC. Any supplementary documents specifically requested for your course scanned copies of the given documentation must be uploaded to www. pac.i.e./ucc
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If the applicant’s first language is not English, they will have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The University College Cork will distribute the awards in the following manner:
- UCC First Class Honours or equivalent (1H): €3,000
- UCC Second Class Honours, Upper Division or equivalent (2H1): €2,000
- UCC Second Class Honours, Lower Division or equivalent (2H2): €1,000