The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering one fully-funded scholarship across any area of study within the doctoral program.
The University of Edinburgh Business School enjoys a long tradition of teaching and research. The School offers undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education programs in business and management and provides a platform for research, discussion, and debate on a wide range of business issues.
Worthy opportunity for the UK, EU, and overseas applicants
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a doctoral program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The award will cover
- Two Home/EU studentships (tuition fees + £14,577 stipend)
- Two Home/EU scholarships (tuition fees)
- A successful non-EU/overseas applicant will be liable for the difference between the UK/EU and overseas tuition fee rate each year.
- Subject to satisfactory progress, the scholarship will be awarded for a maximum of three years.
Number of Scholarships: There is only one fully funded scholarship available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The award is open to UK, EU, and overseas students
Entrance Requirements: When applying for these awards candidates must:
- Be seeking to start their first year of full-time or part-time Ph.D. study (not MSc by Research) in the academic year September 2019 to August 2020.
- Be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Include in their personal statements reference to achievements made and their own assessment of their future potential.
- Be strongly supported by the references given in support of their Ph.D. application.
- Send us their completed award applications no later than the deadline date of 1st February 2019. Any part-completed applications received will be discounted and become ineligible at that time. We cannot accept any additional supporting information after the deadline date.
- Note that the research proposal need not be overly long and, provided that it contains the key information, brevity is welcome.
- Note that, when started, the on-line award application must be completed – there is no facility to save a partly-completed application.
- Note that if College research award candidates are applying to study topics eligible for UK Research Council Awards then they must also apply to the relevant Research Council.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Students must submit an online application for the Ph.D. program by the scholarship closing date. Please note you will not be able to access the scholarship application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd, our web-based information portal.
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name (UUN) and password.