Do you want to become future research leaders in occupational and environmental health? Here is a valuable opportunity to apply for the PhD Fellowships offered by the Colt Foundation in the UK.
Up to four awards are designed for UK & EU Students to study for a PhD degree program in occupational or environmental health for three years at a UK university.
User Review( votes)
The Colt Foundation supports students studying for higher degrees in areas related to occupational health. Their programs provide access to opportunities that allow you to learn in innovative ways.
- University: The Colt Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: UK & EU Candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK & EU students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Occupational/Environmental Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a master degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted to the Foundation’s Director, Mrs Tash Heydon by email ([email protected]) or by post
- Mrs Tash Heydon, Director,
The Colt Foundation,
The Old Bank House, Market Square,
Petworth, West Sussex, GU28 0AH
Charity no. 277189
- Supporting Documents: CV, a detailed letter of support from the proposed supervisor and Contact details of two referees must be submitted.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award amount up to £5,000 per year towards research expenses.
Application Deadline: Get information about deadline by direct contact to Mrs Tash Heydon by email ([email protected])