The University of Melbourne is inviting applications for Commerce Undergraduate International Merit Scholarships. These scholarships are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Nice offer for international students to get a Bachelor of Commerce from Melbourne with financial support in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Why study at the University of Melbourne? If you want to develop a bright future, choosing to study at Melbourne University is an excellent choice. Nationally and internationally, Melbourne provides gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge science.
- Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 November
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Commerce.
- Scholarship Award: 50% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to 300 points).
- Number of Scholarships: 10
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be an international student
- apply to commence the Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce applicants is considered automatically based on their academic results. No scholarship application is necessary.
- How to Apply: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- English Language Requirements: English is the language of instruction and assessment across the University of Melbourne. Students must meet the English language requirements of the University to be eligible for a place. As an undergraduate or graduate student, students can satisfy the English language requirements in a number of ways depending on their circumstances.