The University of Melbourne is inviting applications for Commerce Undergraduate International merit awards. These opportunities are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: The studentships are available for students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Commerce.
- Award: 50% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to 300 points).
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationalities: The studentships are open to international students.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application
, you need to:
- be an international student
- apply to commence the Bachelor of Commerce
- English Language Requirements: English is the language of instruction and assessment across the University of Melbourne. Students must meet the English language requirements of the University to be eligible for a place. As an undergraduate or graduate student, students can satisfy the English language requirements in a number of ways depending on their circumstances.
Bachelor of Commerce applicants is considered automatically based on their academic results. No application is necessary.
How to Apply:
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.