- Aged 15 – 29 years old
- National of Commonwealth country
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- One poem per person
- Team submissions are permissible but restricted to teams of 3.
- For the hearing-impaired: Submissions can be made in a written form of sign language that is video recorded. If a submission is by video recording in sign language, then it must be accompanied by an interpreter (who does not count as a team member) doing a voice-over. Alternatively, the video must have subtitles.
- For the visually-impaired: Submissions can be made in braille level 2 (English) or audio and video recordings of the reading of the poetry.
- All entries will be judged anonymously so the following information must be provided with submission email: Name of Author(s), Date of birth, Citizenship and Title of the poem on a separate sheet if posted or emailed.
- Submission can be made by post to Commonwealth Youth Council, Commonwealth Secretariat, FAO: Lawrence Muli, Room E101, Youth Division, Marlborough House, Pall Mall, St. James’s, London SW1Y 5HX
Application Deadline: Closed