The Edith Cowan University is inviting applications for IEEE Computer Society Computer Science Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to incoming students that can demonstrate they have achieved a relevant IEEE Certification and accompanying the minimum score.
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
A valuable program for domestic and international students.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor of Computer Science or Master of Computer Science programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Computer Science.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides a 20% discount on your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have achieved a minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
- be an international student intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Computer Science or the Master of Computer Science at ECU, or be a domestic fee paying student intending to enrol in the Master of Computer Science;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course;
- not have a pending course application with ECU or be enrolled in the course at ECU; and
- commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Email your IEEE certificate
- You will then be contacted to provide accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.