University of the Arts London, London College of Fashion is offering Cordwainers Scholarship in the UK. The program is provided to study in MA Fashion Artefact or MA Strategic Fashion Footwear courses at London College of Fashion.
The award is open to Home/EU and International students applying to study on the MA Fashion Artefact or MA Fashion Footwear courses at London College of Fashion.
Exceptional Scholarship at London College of Fashion.
User Review( votes)
The Cordwainers education aims are to promote postgraduate study at the London College of Fashion to holders with the ability and potential to make an exceptional contribution to the fashion industry.
The award is aimed at encouraging applications from those unable to finance themselves through postgraduate study and who will benefit from further study to realize their full potential. The information provided is intended for applicants for The Cordwainers study.
To be eligible for a Cordwainers Scholarship, applicants must be:
- Have been accepted on the full-time MA Fashion Artefact or MA Strategic Fashion Footwear courses at London College of Fashion.
- This is for pursuing Masters-MA degree at University of the Arts London in the UK.
- Be an undergraduate pupil expecting to graduate with a first or 2:1 in a bachelors degree (with Honors) from a recognized higher education institution before 31st July 2013.Or
- Applicants without a bachelors degree must be able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience.
- International/Home/EU(Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City) pupils can apply for this Masters study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The mode of applying by post. Fully completed application including the electronic portfolio should be sent.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have already gained first or 2:1 in a bachelors degree (with Honors) from a recognized Higher Education institution.
The Cordwainers award will cover Home/EU tuition fees and will be a contribution towards International tuition fees which will be paid directly from the University’s tuition fees account. Applicants must enroll for their MA in the same academic year for which they have applied for funding.
Application Deadline: Closed