2020 Academic financial aid positions will be offered for Year 7 and VCE entry in 2020 and the program tenure will be until the student has completed Year 12, provided satisfactory academic progress is maintained in all subjects. Scholarships awarded will cover partial remission of the student’s tuition fees.
The Cornish College educates for a sustainable future, embedding sustainability in all of our teaching and co-curricular activities. They do this through our Rings of Sustainability, which underpin our curriculum and focus on natural, personal, socio-cultural and urban/ technological sustainability.
User Review( votes)
The Cornish College provides passionate and skilled teachers, well-rounded and able students and a wider community that truly supports and cares for each other, Cornish College can be the difference for your child.
- Application Deadline: September 19, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the University.
- Award: Up to $110 per student in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Awards: Not known.
- Nationality: These opportunities are open to both current students and those not attending Cornish College.
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the opportunity :
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for USA citizens.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- All applicants will be required to sit an academic scholarship test conducted by ACER (Australian Council for Education Research). Your child will need to answer questions in their own words as part of the application.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.