Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Merit Scholarships. The program is open for the academic year 2020-21.
Great offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training is a national autonomous apex body of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) sector committed for the production of technical and skilful human resources required to the nation.
Why should you join this program? It is a vibrant organization promoting TVET system to develop a competent workforce for national and international market needs.
Application Deadline: Varies according to university.
- University or Organization: Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Nepal
- The award can be taken in Nepal
- Eligible Countries: Nepal
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diploma program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is provided to one best performing student in each program of the entrance exam from among all the competitors who fill the form as full fee payers in the respective school and college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the diploma program at the host university. After taking admission, students can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a precious degree certificate with excellent academic achievement and must have to meet the minimum requirements of the host university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training will provide the educational fund for their students.