To provide a grant source to international students undertaking their higher studies in Australia, the Federation University has organized the Council Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship opportunity is being offered exclusively to new or commencing domestic and international students undertaking bachelor, honors, or postgraduate studies. The $7,000 scholarship applies to any degree program and can be paid in two installments—$ 3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date.
Council Scholarship for International Students at Federation University, Australia
Nice opportunity for international appliants to study with Council Scholarship for International Students at Federation University, Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1870, Federation University Australia, ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a public, multi-sector university based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. It provides various degree programs that assist applicants in gaining complete information and capacities required in today’s competitive market.
Why choose to study at Federation University? The Federation University has a strong education and training delivery tradition spanning more than 150 years. Being the nation’s first regional, multi-sector university, FU is an excellent institute from research that improves people’s lives worldwide to supporting its students to succeed in their studies and life. It offers great opportunities focusing on learning and community engagement.
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2023.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honors, or Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honors, or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- New or commencing student in 2023
- Domestic and international students
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees)
- Can be studying at the Mt Helen, Wimmera, Berwick, or Gippsland campus or online
- Must not be in their final semester of studying when applying
- Active and enrolled for the full year post-census date.
- It can be full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for this opportunity. They must first apply for admission at the Federation University via its official portal. Students can then access the application form by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of your full academic transcripts issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Proof of English proficiency, such as academic IELTS results or equivalent
- Certified copies of your passport and current Australian visa (if you hold one)
- Your Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- If relevant, research the proposal form, additional details form, or application for an audition/interview.
- Any other relevant documents you would like us to consider, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or you’re CV/resume.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must complete the academic entry requirements of the foundation program they wish to join at Federation University.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must complete all the English Language Requirements of Federation University.
The Federation University will provide one scholarship for students. Each student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two installments $ 3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date.