The program is available for pursuing the undergraduate programme. Applicants must have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses.
Valuable undergraduate financial aid in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The university provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principal driving force for development.
Why at Coventry University- The CU is leading UK University which is ranked No.15 amongst the UK Universities. It is the top University for pupils satisfaction. This university is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
- Be an international fee-paying and self-funded candidates.
- This is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Hold at least two of three A-levels (or their equivalent in your country) at grade A. Contact us so that we can let you know exactly what these equivalents are in your country
- Submit an application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 30th June 2017 (for September entry).
- Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be sent via e-mail and also by post.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the Academic transcripts, Degree/diploma certificates, Academic or professional reference, Personal statement, Copy of current passport, English language test score.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A. At the undergraduate and postgraduate level, applicants must achieve a CEFR B2 level of English by successfully completing a ‘Secure English Language Test’ (SELT) or additionally they can attain a University approved English result.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK. The requirements differ dependent on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English programme or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.
Benefit: Award will be awarded up to £10,000 to three aspirational international student.
Application Deadline: Closed