Did COVID crash your plan to study abroad? Deakin University has launched the COVID Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022 for international students to serve as a recovery solution against all destroyed study plans.
Students from all countries who wish to start their studies in 2021 through the online-to-on-campus pathway are eligible to apply for this bursary. The bursary will provide 25% tuition fee waivers to fulfil students’ international study dreams.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Deakin University is an elite public technical and research university offering a personalised experience with premium digital engagement, creating the power and opportunities to live in a connected and evolving world to its students and staff.
Why study at Deakin University? Deakin University is home to world-class facilities, a strong network of academic supervisors who are leaders in their field, and a number of globally recognised research projects. The students are giving opportunities to collaborate with research partners nationally and internationally and present at prestigious conferences. The faculty at Deakin is very student-centric and dedicate the required amount of time and expertise to ensure that each student’s experience is rewarding and fulfilling.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: 25% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, Maldives or Mauritius
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s and master’s degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students commencing a coursework degree (bachelor or masters) at Deakin University.
- The applicants must be commencing student located outside of Australia and enrolled to study in our online to an on-campus pathway in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants who apply to study at Deakin through the online-to-on-campus pathway are automatically eligible.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts showing courses taken throughout the year and grades received. Translations of the same are also required if they are not in English.
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- A CV and personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to fulfil all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit a score on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 7.0
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 73
Deakin University will provide 25% tuition fee waivers to the selected applicants in all fields of studies in Australia.