Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, CQUniversity is delighted to offer its FICS Emerging Student Undergraduate international awards for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of The grant is to assist students who are contributing to sports chiropractic on a student level; are actively involved in sport, and have a passion for the future of sports chiropractic.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, CQUniversity is Australia’s most accessible, encouraging, and engaged university that offers many certificates, diplomas, and degrees globally.
Why study at CQUniversity Australia? The university provides world-class, transformative education and research for its students, partners, and communities across Australia and internationally. Here students will find many such ways to broaden their experience as per their interests.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: CQUniversity & International Federation of Sports Chiropractic
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in sports chiropractic.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled full time at an accredited/recognized chiropractic school. The students need to be in the earlier years of their chiropractic program i.e. not in their final 2 years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates first have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at After that, they will be required to complete the application form and all submissions must be sent to admin-at-ficsport.org before 31 October.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit: 1) A 500-750-word essay concerning the importance of sports chiropractic services to athletes in training and competition and to the future growth of the chiropractic profession, 2) Word description of personal participation in fitness and sports activities (100-200 words), 3) Word description of your contributions to sports chiropractic your college and/or otherwise, and 4) Letter from a faculty member.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Students will receive a cash component of CHF 910.00, which will be transferred directly to the recipients’ institution to use against their tuition and learning aid purposes.