CQUniversity is accepting applications for the International Student Scholarship program from worldwide students who want to study in Australia. The ISS program is available to all new international vocational, research, full degree, and packaged academic coursework students.
If students are commencing an eligible course at any CQUniversity campus, they will be automatically considered for the scholarship valued at 25% of their course fee. Students must have completed their most recent studies to be eligible.
Worthy offer to study in Australia with financial support.
User Review( votes)
CQUniversity is the largest regional university in Australia. It offers a range of certificates, diplomas, and degrees, as well as over 300 courses, from short courses to PhDs. It has numerous research centers, institutes, and groups.
Why study at CQUniversity? By studying at CQU, students will gain a world-class education and experience. CQUniversity has six schools that run programs in a wide range of disciplines and also operates distance education centers, hubs, and sites.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply any time till 31 December 2030.
- University or Organization: CQUniversity
- Department: All
- Course Level: English Language + Academic; VET; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work); Postgraduate (Research)
- Award: 25%
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the English Language + Academic; VET; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work); Postgraduate (Research)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants who have completed their most recent studies with a minimum overall grade average of 65% or equivalent; or minimum GPA of 4.9 (7-point scale); or a minimum GPA of 2.6 (4-point scale with a minimum pass of 2)
- Note: The GPA 7-point scale is the standard grading scale adopted in Australia
- Study Region: Adelaide, Brisbane, Bundaberg, Cairns, Gladstone, Mackay, Melbourne, Rockhampton, Sydney, and Townsville.
- Applicants must meet the academic criteria at CQUniversity Australia
- Applicants are commencing an eligible course at any CQUniversity campus will be eligible for the scholarship
How to Apply
There is no minimum GPA to receive this scholarship.
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for the International Student Scholarship when they apply for their vocational, research, full degree, or packaged academic course at the same time through our online system iStart.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide all certified or original translated completion certificates and academic transcripts to enable an assessment of their application.
- Admission Requirements: Academic requirements may vary between courses. Applicants may use the country-specific academic requirements document to assist them in equating academic qualifications from around the world.
- Language Requirement: Applicants meet the English language requirements for entry to their desired course.
The scholarship value of 25% is available to all new students commencing studies for the first time in an eligible course at CQUniversity.