Applications are invited for CQUPT President funding for International Students in China. this application supports Chinese Language students, undergraduate and graduate students for the duration of one year.
Chongqing University of Post and Telecommunications (CQUPT), founded in 1950, is one of the few universities that has been blue-printed and given priority to developing by the State. It has also grown into a prominent university and is acknowledged by its excellence in the field of information industry both within and outside China.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Course Level: the program supports Chinese Language students, undergraduate, and graduate students.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: First class: PhD & master degree 10000RMB/ year, bachelor degree& Chinese language students 6000RMB/ year
- Second class: PhD & master degree 8000 RMB year, bachelor degree& Chinese language students 4000 RMB year the program could offset a part of the tuition fee.
- Nationality: Non-Chinese students
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given.
- The award can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 45 when applying for the Chinese Language programs;
- Be a high school graduates under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- Applicants should not be holding any other scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Complete the Application Form for CQUPT President Scholarship (Attachment 1) and print a hard copy and then mail to the following address before April 15th, 2019 with the following required document.
1). 2 Passport size Photos
2). Application Form for Chongqing Municipal government award (written in Chinese or English);
3). Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3). Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4). A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
This should be a minimum of 800 words.
5). Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
6).Copy of Passport Home Page
7). Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) (written in English, can be downloaded in the attachment 2);
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
9). Papers or Articles Published or to be Published and the copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).