The Cranfield School of Management is pleased to announce the Management Scholarships opportunity that will cover 20% of the course tuition fee for the session 2020/2021.
This support will help students pursue a masters degree programme at Cranfield School of Management .
User Review( votes)
Established in 1969, Cranfield University is a public research university located in Cranfield, England. It is a research-based university that focuses on science, engineering, technology, and management.
Why study at Cranfield University? While studying at this university, you will join a vibrant and diverse student community who live their university life to the full. There is a wide range of accommodation options for full-time students from halls of residence to shared houses, apartments for couples and houses for families.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University: Cranfield University
- Department: Cranfield School of Management
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Cover 20% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for master’s course in Finance & Management MSc, Investment Management MSc, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc, Management MSc, Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc, Management and Entrepreneurship MSc, Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc, and Strategic Marketing MSc
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. They need to show both aptitude and ability for the subject applied for.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win the educational fund, applicants are required to become a part in one of the given master degree programs at the Cranfield University.
- Finance & Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- After being enrolled, candidates can use the course application form apply for the Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Qualification documents/transcripts, evidence of your English language proficiency, and upload Justification for Support statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an applicable first-class or 2:1 honours degree, or have demonstrated significant practical experience and accomplishments in water or an aligned sector.
- Language Requirement: All Applicants need to meet the Cranfield University’s English language proficiency requirements to apply: IELTS Academic – 6.5 overall, TOEFL – 92, Pearson PTE Academic – 65, Cambridge English Scale – 180.
The Cranfield School of Management will cover 20% of the course tuition fee to the successful candidates.