The Istituto Europeo di Design is currently accepting applications for Creactívate Scholarships for University Courses for the year 2019/2020. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
In order to participate, participants will need to develop a project related to the topic of the contest. IED will ask candidates to squeeze their creativity and show them their best ideas. Join the contest, and start your professional future in an international environment!
Nice offer for international students to get an award worth 100% of the course fee.
User Review( votes)
The Istituto Europeo di Design is an international network in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management for Creative Industries with schools in Italy, Spain and Brazil. It was born more than 50 years ago with the aim of satisfying the new design professional’s necessities.
- Application Deadline: March 31st, 2020 at 23.59h (GMT+1, Spain).
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate degrees, bachelors and diploma programme.
- Study Subject: Undergraduate Degrees in Design (240 ECTS, 4 years):
– Fashion Design (Spanish)
– Fashion Design, itinerary Styling and Communication (Spanish)
– Graphic Design (Spanish or English)
– Graphic Design, itinerary Motion Graphics & Video (English)
– Interior Design (Spanish or English)
– Product Design (Spanish or English)
– Transportation Design (Spanish or English)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) validated by the University of Westminster (3 years):– BA (Hons) Fashion Design (English)
– BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Communication (English)
- IED Diplomas (3 years):
– Business Design (English)
– Fashion Marketing and Communication (Spanish)
– Creative Advertising and Branding (English)
- One Year Courses:
– Global Design (English)
- Award: By submitting a project, you can win a scholarship covering the 100% of the tuition fee.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Awards: The aim of the Contest is to award 17 grants to students on various university courses during the academic year 2020-21.
- The award can be taken in Italy, Spain, and Brazil
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- To hold a High School Diploma or Vocational Training (or be attending the last year)
- To be no more than 26 years old when applying for the contest
- The contest is available for students from all nationalities
- If you meet the requirements, join in! You can win a scholarship covering the 100% of the tuition fee.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Candidates will be required to present the previously mentioned document by signing up to the contest and providing the following information and documents, and in the following order:
- Name: Full name and surname of the participant
- ID card: DNI, NIE or passport
- Email: Participant’s email
- Phone: Participant’s contact phone number
- Date of birth (no more than 26 years old)
- Country of residence
- Course: Course for which the applicant is applying for a scholarship.
- Project Title: Name to identify the project.
- Description: Short description of the project in the language of the course
- Project: Attachment (ppt, pptx, pdf)
- Motivation letter: Motivation letter (detailing why you want to take the course and what the presented project brings to the world of Design in pdf format)