Creative Armenia is very happy to announce Creative Armenia-AGBU Fellowships to support creative Artsakh-related projects. The application must be made for the academic session 2022-2023.
The program is especially organised for artists across all disciplines, and from anywhere in the world. There is no restriction on applicants, students from across the world can apply on the condition that their project explores themes about Artsakh and/or will be implemented in Artsakh. The selected candidates will be provided year-long support that includes funding, mentorships, industry connections, and promotion for innovative artists of Armenian origin.
Great offer international students
User Review( votes)
Creative Armenia is an innovative arts foundation that discovers, develops, and promotes cutting-edge talent across the world. The foundation has teams on the ground in Yerevan and Los Angeles and a founding board of advisors across the world. The Creative Armenia Foundation serves a global community across all artistic disciplines.
The Creative Armenia Foundation holds a mission to fuel a global movement of creative minds who are pushing the frontiers of Armenian culture. This foundation is for the Armenian people that discover, develop, and champion the creative visionaries who are pushing the boundaries of our cultural future.
Application Deadline: Applications received any later than 15th November 2022 (11:59 PM, Yerevan time) will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: Creative Armenia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Armenia.
- Eligible Countries: Armenian and other foreign students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to participate in the Creative Armenia-AGBU Fellowships.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must preferably be an applicant from Artsakh.
- The applicants must present an Artsakh-related project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who want to participate in the fellowship program must submit their applications online via this page. All applications will be considered equally.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Your artistic biography, including your creative work and career so far.
- Your current creative project(s), including why it is important, and the expected timeline for its completion.
- Your career vision and what you hope to gain from the 2023 Creative Armenia-AGBU Fellowships.
- CV and other relevant materials such as portfolio or reel
- A high-resolution headshot in 8” x 10” (W x H) and PNG or JPG format
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The applicants will typically be expected to be fluent in the language English. However, Armenian language knowledge will come in handy.
The fellows successfully selected by Creative Armenia will be awarded a stipend worth a year-long fellowship in Armenia along with access to the networks and priority consideration for other programs and the opportunity to pose as cultural ambassadors for the Armenian people.