With an effort to further support the research and higher education of students in the medical and science-related fields, Creative Biolabs and Arizona State University are proud to announce the 2021 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program.
The scholarship program is open to all international and domestic students that want to pursue any degree-level study at ASU. Applicants with a minimum GPA of 3.0 are eligible to win the scholarship and gain $1,000.
Arizona State University is a public research university that is ranked 103rd among Best National Universities and ranked 1st in US for innovation, dedicated to accessibility and academic excellence. It is string to become the leading American centre for discovery and award in the integrated social sciences, and comprehensive arts and sciences.
Why choose to study at Arizona State University? ASU is a great university that prepares and makes the students ready research opportunities, internships, and entrepreneurial endeavours. It combines affordable tuition and quality education for its students.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Arizona State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Home country students as well applicants from other international counties are both eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, And Related Sciences, Animal Sciences, Food Science And Technology, Plant Sciences, Soil Sciences, Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, And Related Sciences, Other, Fishing And Fisheries Sciences And Management, Wildlife And Wildlands Science And Management, Architectural Sciences And Technology, Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services. Computer And Information Sciences, General, Engineering Science, Literature, Biology, General, Biochemistry, Biophysics And, Molecular Biology, Botany/plant Biology, Cell/cellular Biology And Anatomical Sciences, Zoology/animal Biology, Physiology, Pathology And Related Sciences, Pharmacology And, Toxicology, Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, And Computational Biology, Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, And Population Biology, Molecular Medicine, Neurobiology And Neurosciences, Biological And Biomedical Sciences, Biological And Physical Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, Nutrition Sciences, Human Biology, Physical Sciences, Atmospheric Sciences And Meteorology, Chemistry, Materials Science, Materials Sciences, Physical Sciences, Biology Technician/biotechnology Laboratory Technician, Physical, Science Technologies/technicians, Health and Medical Administrative Services, Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Clinical/medical Laboratory Science/research And Allied Professions, Health/medical Preparatory Programs, Medicine, Medical Clinical, Sciences/graduate Medical Studies, Osteopathic Medicine/osteopathy, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, And Administration, Podiatric Medicine/podiatry, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Biomedical And Clinical Sciences, Medical Illustration And Informatics, Bioethics/medical Ethics, Alternative And Complementary Medicine And Medical Systems, Alternative And Complementary Medical Support Services, Medical Residency Programs -, General Certificates, Medical Residency Programs – Subspecialty Certificates, and Podiatric Medicine Residency at ASU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
- The applicants must major in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
- The applicants must earn a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the university’s application portal to apply. Interested students need to fill the application form and submit it along with the below-mentioned documents to [email protected] to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of current transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Written essay or PowerPoint
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have academic qualifications in science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 105
The selected students will be rewarded $1,000 towards the cost of a degree study at ASU.