The Centre for Research in Law (CRiL) is delighted to introduce the Ph.D. Scholarship in International Investment Law and Climate Change at the University of Bedfordshire for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Bedfordshire offers scholarships to all international and home/EU students who apply for a Ph.D. study at the Centre for Research in Law (CRiL). The scholarship award is expected to cover tuition fees for up to 3 years of study at waiver and will be awarded to applicants with a law degree and the required English proficiency level.
CRiL PhD International Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire, UK
Nice offer for applicants to study in the UK with the CRiL PhD Scholarship in International Investment Law and Climate Change at the University of Bedfordshire.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bedfordshire is a public research university with campuses in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England. It ranks 801st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. The university has built its programs on the employability prospect.
Why choose to study at the University of Bedfordshire? The mission of the University of Bedfordshire is to create a vibrant multicultural learning community enabling people to transform their lives through innovative education and participating in excellent scholarship and research. The university always demonstrates a strong commitment to enhancing our student’s career prospects and long-term employability.
Application Deadline: Friday, 25th November 2022, 17:00 BST.
- University or Organization: University of Bedfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £ 4,700
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- Awards can be taken inthe United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All home-country nationals, as well as overseas students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for a Ph.D. study program taught at the Centre for Research in Law (CRiL) of the University of Bedfordshire.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are desired to have relevant professional experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, interested applicants must send the completed application form with the supporting documents to CRiL-at-beds.ac.uk by the closing time and date.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university: a CV, a proposal of up to 2,000 words, a cover letter on how your interests and experience relate to the proposed project, and copies of degree certificates and transcripts relevant to your application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good first degree in Law or related discipline (minimum high 2:1 (Hons) level) essential; additional qualifications, particularly a Master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
The University of Bedfordshire will provide the scholarship winners with an award worth Home/EU tuition fees of up to £ 4,700 for a period of 3 years.