The Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia through the Agency for Mobility and EU Programs is offering Croatian government awards for outstanding students.
The program is open for foreign holders and professors of higher education institutions as well as research fellows who intend to gain further professional experience in Croatian institutions of higher education or research.
Excellent funding for foreign students and professors.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia Education is working with various nations and outside accomplices with which the Government of the Republic of Croatia.
Why at this program? The Croatian Government program is designed with the objective of quicker reconciliation of the Republic of Croatia into the European Higher Education Area and the European Research and Innovation Area.
Application Deadline: Check back for next year
- Belgium (Flanders), Bulgaria, Czech Republic, China, Germany (Bavaria), Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Researchers from any subject area are qualified.
- Eligibility criteria for this Free Studies is as fellows-
- For undergraduate/graduate –Only candidates on the basis of a valid/effective educational co-operation programme, namely candidates from China and members of Croatian minority in Hungary, Romania and Slovak Republic.
- For Ph.D. programme- This is conditional upon successful entrance exam/admission to the respective postgraduate (doctoral) study programme.
- For Postdoctoral –Applicants must have a Ph.D. or an equivalent degree.
- Summer course- This is granted for Zagreb School of Slavic Studies (Croatian Seminar for Foreign Slavic Studies) that will be held in Dubrovnik.
- For undergraduate and graduate studies, candidates’ age must not exceed 25 years
- For postgraduate studies, candidates age must be below 35 years
- For postdoctoral, candidates’ age must not exceed 45 years.
- Also, there is no age limit for a summer course and research visit Funded Studies in Croatia.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates are required to fill the online application form. Applications are accepted only when delivered by competent authorities responsible for the implementation of programmes and cannot be submitted individually. Printed application materials should be sent to (by the national competent authority if applicable): Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes Frankopanska 26, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, fax: +385 1 5005 699, e-mail: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: For knowing the documents to be submitted please check the given Pdf.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take part in this value for the admission requirements will be varied according to their chosen university or college.
- Language Requirement: For being applied, the applicant should be an expert in the English language.
- Deadline: Applications for this academic has been closed but candidates can apply for the next academic session.
- Undergraduate/graduate (A1, A2, B):600,00 HRK – monthly allowance and subsidized accommodation in the student dormitory and subsidized meals at student restaurants.
- Full Ph.D. or partial Ph.D. studies longer than 10 days (C1, C2): 1.800,00 HRK – monthly allowance and subsidized accommodation in the student dormitory and subsidized meals at student restaurants.
- Postdoctoral studies or research longer than 10 days (D, E): 1.800,00 HRK – monthly allowance and subsidized accommodation in the student dormitory
- Short research stay (3-10) days (E): 150,00 HRK per diem and subsidized accommodation in the student dormitory.
- Summer course (2 weeks): Tuition-free course, free accommodation, and meals.